Our Customer Charter
At Harrington Homes, we aim to make moving to one or new homes as simple as possible and provide you with an exceptional home that you can be proud of.
From the day you walk on to a Harrington Homes development, to the moment we hand over the keys to your new home and beyond, we strive to provide you with the best possible customer service.
This Charter outlines the level of service and standards that you can expect from the team at Harrington Homes. Throughout the process we will have made you aware of the Consumer Code.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our marketing and advertising is clear & truthful, using understandable terms and conditions within our sales processes and contract.
- Prior to reserving your new home, we will go through in detail the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision.
- Ensuring we have approachable, knowledgeable Sales Advisors to offer guidance and support throughout the home buying process.
- Enable you to contact the Sales Team to discuss any questions or queries you have over the contract details and your new home purchase.
- Support you throughout the process and explain what is included in your new home as standard and discuss any options that are available as ‘Extra upgrade items’ for your new home
- We will issue guidance and advice on health and safety to reduce the risk of danger during construction and once you have moved into your new home.
- Keep you regularly updated in the construction process of your new home, ensuring you are kept informed about the completion date of your new home.
- Ahead of moving into your new home, we will arrange a tour and full demonstration of your new home, this will be attended by you the Customer(s), your Sales Advisor and the Site Manager.
- We will provide you with a copy of your Harrington Homes new home handbook and Harrington Homes 2-year builder Warranty, once you have legally completed.
- Provide you full details of your 10-year Warranty and provider.
- On the day of legal completion our Sales Advisor will welcome you to your new home and ensure you settle in comfortably.
- Once you have relaxed into your new surroundings, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are entirely happy. These visits typically take place 7 days following legal completion and also 28 days thereafter.
- Your Harrington Homes new home handbook, outlines our formal complaints procedure, if you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
Register your interest